Updated in October 2020
Welcome to www.daniel-andre.fr (“the site”), a website managed by the Daniel Andre house (the brand). The brand belongs to Daniel Andre SAS, a company registered in Montpellier under number 888 298 312, whose head office is located at 84 rue Maurice Béjart 34080 Montpellier.
Maison Daniel Andre respects the privacy of its customers. We understand your concerns about the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. By providing us with your personal data, you consent to our using them and, where applicable, disclosing them for purposes related in particular to your requests to receive our newsletters or to manage your orders on the site. This charter applies to all personal data provided by you to Daniel Andre SAS.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Daniel Andre may need to collect personal data communicated in particular when you subscribe to our newsletter, when creating an account or when ordering a product on the site.
Any personal information that you will have to transmit to Daniel Andre for the use of certain services is subject to the provisions of Law n ° 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978.
2. RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION AND OPPOSITION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You have a right of access, rectification and deletion of personal information concerning you, as well as the possibility of opposing the processing of this data, which you can exercise at any time by sending us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Through his site, Daniel Andre collects data about you which is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- Management of your newsletter subscription (subscriptions and unsubscriptions),
- Management of your orders made on the site.
Personal information (mainly your first and last names, telephone numbers, addresses, emails) that we collect to ensure these purposes and which are essential for us to respond to your requests are mentioned by an asterisk on the collection forms. If you do not complete these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
We use Sendiblue as a marketing platform. Your data will be shared with Sendinblue in its capacity as data processor; and this in accordance with its general conditions of use.
We make every effort to take all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. State-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures, in particular with regard to information systems, have been put in place.
When you connect to our site, we may have, subject to your choices, to install various cookies on your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser on your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies necessary for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to log into secure areas of our site or use the shopping cart.
- Analysis / performance cookies. This allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve how our site works, for example by making sure that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This allows us to personalize our content for you and to remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site more relevant.
For managing cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. Configuration is described in the help menu of your browser. For more information, please check the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr